`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??? On Graded Card Pricing

??? On Graded Card Pricing
What is the difference between BCCG Grading and BVG Grading. I have a bunch of older cards including a BCCG 8 Walter Payton RC and a BCCG 7 Roger Staubach RC??? Is there a reason that these would be priced lower than the BVG? Any help on this would be great!

RE: ??? On Graded Card Pricing
Yes, they will be priced lower than BGS. BCCG is a lot more lenient with their grading.

How much less though?

Your best bet is to cut those cards out of the BCCG holders and get them properly graded by their BEST option... BCCG graded cards are a waste of time IMHO...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

BGS cards are usually judged and scrutinized much more intensely than BCCG cards. On corners, edges, centering and surface.

A BCCG card graded to a 10 may only be an 8 or 9 graded BGS card.

That said, it is confusing to say the least. There are hundreds of stories on here where people have submitted cards, and are always surprised by BGS grading. Some are graded lower than they thought, some higher.

The most important thing is your BCCG cards are slabbed and protected, and they won't decrease in value.

Thanks for the info guys they are getting put away anyway so when my kids get them in 20 years lol they are worth much more than they are now. I have some others as well including marino, elway, and rice RCs all BCCG 9.

(09-10-2011, 04:39 PM)ksjs23 Wrote: Thanks for the info guys they are getting put away anyway so when my kids get them in 20 years lol they are worth much more than they are now. I have some others as well including marino, elway, and rice RCs all BCCG 9.
It's nice to have them slabbed and protected... But if you are considering putting them away, you might want to get them graded by BGS... Just a thought...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Wow now they really are cards to have protected!! Sounds like a nice collection!!

(09-10-2011, 04:42 PM)superynaldo Wrote: It's nice to have them slabbed and protected... But if you are considering putting them away, you might want to get them graded by BGS... Just a thought...
I was thinking about that and I was looking at the prices on here and the sheet to send them out with. For some reason I was confused by the price and cant get the sheet to print. What do they charge per card?????
(09-10-2011, 04:43 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Wow now they really are cards to have protected!! Sounds like a nice collection!!
Yeah I picked them all up for less than $100 except the Payton paid $150 for it. The Staubach was the most of the other ones about $65. All the others were around $50 and all from the Bay.

Take a look in the grading section on this site. That will tell you everything you need to know about charges. And keep an eye out for special offers and discounts on grading every month too!!

Charges start at 9 bucks per card...I think.