`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
got newest beckett price guide

got newest beckett price guide
Okay, Don't tell me the BV.. its one of policy on this site.. ( I learned it few days ago ) but I am not seeing it.. so if someone could tell me what page in this price guide for this card just tell me because I am not seeing it but here the details for this card .. see below..

its a 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology Wade Boggs and it has wooden batches on it. has nice golden theme background with Devil Rays uniform on Boggs, ( trying to give more details so wouldnt get mixed up with other cards ) Thanks!

RE: got newest beckett price guide
Is it serial numbered if nit it rhymes with duck. If the wood patches mean its a bat card than it rhymes with late

(09-09-2011, 10:50 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Is it serial numbered if nit it rhymes with duck. If the wood patches mean its a bat card than it rhymes with late
No it doesn't say that you know the decades 1970s, 1980s, 1990s? well it shows silver shade for 1990's bottom of the card, it also says 1998 Devil Rays - bangs the 1st HR for franchise history.

a scan would help alot
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Its only a dollar no biggie. I mean its WADE BOGGS!!!!