`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Firsts

The Firsts
So I've seen a lot about everyone's best card, favorite card, most expensive, best breakpull, best ebay steal, but never a lot of firsts.

Well here it goes...Away from my scanner, will post pics in a bit

Auto

Eric Bjornson Pro Line

Jsy

Kordell Stewart Pros & Prospects

Photobucket

Patch

Jamal Anderson Patchworks (just some stitching)

Jamal Anderson Patch

Game Ball

Danny Weurfell CE Advantage

50+ bv Insert

Brett Favre Score In the Zone (has since become lower)

Photobucket

100+ bv Insert

Smith/Aikman Thunder and Lightning (also declined)

Aikman/Smith

500+ bv

Randy Moss SPA RC (sadly sharply declined)
NO Longer Have
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: The Firsts
my first card sadly got ate up many years ago by the spokes of my bike. What i consider my first is a 1991 NFL premiere edition wild card of troy aikman and i still got it just no scans of it.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Here's the Marino's from my PC.... I honestly couldn't tell you which ones outside of my Marino PC, and even if I could, I wouldn't have scans... LOL...

Auto (Got it in a Trade fir my first GU'd card I pulled myself, a 99 Elite Common Threads Kordell Stewart Jerome Bettis /150)
[Image: legends.jpg]

Jsy
[Image: 11-08-2007084550pm5.jpg]

Patch
[Image: 11-25-2006090726PM2.jpg]

Game Ball
[Image: 11-08-2007084422PM10.jpg]

50+ bv Insert
1996 Pro Line Touchdown Performers (pack pulled!)

100+ bv Insert
Not really sure here.... I cannot remember what was worth what at what time... LOL... Tough one!

500+ bv (Not actually listed, as this is a 1/1... Has to be $500+... LOL)
[Image: 1of12.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Sweet Marinos, yea, I guess I just know mine by heart is just because I how much nobody wants them...

Although for the life of me I cannot remeber my pc firsts, except for Favre gu, which was in January in trade for a Romo rc and a Devery Henderson rc jsy.

My first Packer auto was actually an in person, didn't get a card until like 4 yrs later.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

My first Marino Auto was actually a UDA helmet... I got it for Christmas in 1995... Funny story... I was 12 at the time... I knew where my parents hid all the Christmas stuff, like any good kid would... One day, when I was watching my little brother and sister... I helped them get down one of their toy boxes in their closet, on top of those boxes was a foreign box... It was fairly light... I looked in it not thinking anything of it... BAM!!!!!! Mom and Dad had a new hiding place... I was going CRAZY!!!! I felt SOOOOOOOOOO bad I could find the MOST AWESOME gift EVER!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! I wish they could see my entusiasm for themselves, but the moment had passed... I KNEW I could never fake it... so Christmas morning, when I got to the big box... I positioned myself perfectly in front of the camera, unwrapped the package, lifted the lid on th box... And when I did, I ducked my face behind the lid to mask my reaction.... LOL.... It wasn't until I was 25 I told my Mom the truth behind the helmet find...

Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(09-09-2011, 07:21 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: My first Marino Auto was actually a UDA helmet... I got it for Christmas in 1995... Funny story... I was 12 at the time... I knew where my parents hid all the Christmas stuff, like any good kid would... One day, when I was watching my little brother and sister... I helped them get down one of their toy boxes in their closet, on top of those boxes was a foreign box... It was fairly light... I looked in it not thinking anything of it... BAM!!!!!! Mom and Dad had a new hiding place... I was going CRAZY!!!! I felt SOOOOOOOOOO bad I could find the MOST AWESOME gift EVER!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! I wish they could see my entusiasm for themselves, but the moment had passed... I KNEW I could never fake it... so Christmas morning, when I got to the big box... I positioned myself perfectly in front of the camera, unwrapped the package, lifted the lid on th box... And when I did, I ducked my face behind the lid to mask my reaction.... LOL.... It wasn't until I was 25 I told my Mom the truth behind the helmet find...
LMAO, what did mom say? I did the same thing, but my big surprise ended up being a nintendo. I was dying by the time christmas came around to finally get my hands on it. Told my moms years later also when i was around 19 or so if i remember right and boy i never thought she would still get as mad as she did Wink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

My first VY Longhorns card I started with, and still one of my favorite...Wink it is pretty hard to find...

[Image: 15cdf82c.jpg]
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin