(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Silent Night, Zombie Night
09-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Silent Night, Zombie Night
For those who collect movies, the first flick I ever produced

"SILENT NIGHT, ZOMBIE NIGHT" is coming to blu-ray and Dvd on OCTOBER 4th. Can order online at Amazon and stuff or buy it at most stores, not sure which ones, Best Buy and the likes.

Can Google it up to find the main website and trailers, I'd link but it is a bloody zombie flick so don't want to get in trouble with links to such material. Rated R movie.

Silent Night, Zombie Night chronicles a viral outbreak the week before Christmas that turns the citizens of Los Angeles into the walking dead.

On the brink of severing ties with both his wife and longtime partner, L.A.P.D. officer Frank Talbot finds himself trapped with them. As death closes in, their survival is further threatened by the fact that both men love the same woman.

DVD special features include:
· Commentary with Director Sean Cain, Producer Wes Laurie and Director of Photography Jim Wright
· Blooper Reel
· Deleted Scenes
· Trailers
· Easter Egg with footage of Silent Night, Zombie Night star Vernon Wells.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2011, 04:03 PM
RE: Silent Night, Zombie Night
Los Angeles Angels' Vernon Wells?

JonathanI

I collect Chicago athletes in their respective Halls of Fame, in addition to several authors, track athletes, and personal favorites from past and present Chicago rosters. The other 36,000 cards in my collection are for you.
11-18-2011, 02:27 AM
RE: Silent Night, Zombie Night
^

No. "Mad Max 2", "Commando", and "Innerspace" Vernon Wells.

[Image: 18164.gif]

[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)