`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charley Brown's pick up thread.

Charley Brown's pick up thread.
Figured I would follow a few others and start my own pick up thread rather than starting a new thread every time I want to share some recent pick ups.

I got this one on eBay last night. My fantasy baseball teams have really got me excited about a few tigers players - Boesch and Miggy. Here is the start of a new miggy collection.

I saw this and I had to have it.
[Image: Picture1.png]

Thanks for looking.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

RE: Charley Brown's pick up thread.
That's really nice!

Those patches are sick! I personally love the upper deck black product. Especially the football auto's that are on card in gold and silver sharpie.

I was at my LCS to get some new chrome. I decided to buy my 2nd box of last years instead. I feel like the RCs and autos were better from last year - simply my own opinion. I have been able to grab singles I have wanted online for cheap. Most autos from 2011 chrome and be snagged for $20 or less.

So here are some hits from last years Chrome AND this years Bowman Platinum!
The Delino Deshields red is #d/25. In the platinum box I pulled 5 X-fractors - I thought this was unusually high and I also got a redemption card for the "USA team auto". I decided to redeem that.

[Image: IMG_0740.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0739.jpg]

The image links are embedded in the post but are not working right now. check back later for scans.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

Here are the latest Ebay pick ups. I really like the Topps Marque cards. With the prices of the cards on Ebay I decided to forego purchasing a hobby box. The single card prices do not compare to a box price.

Cabrera 4/5 grabbed it for $17.
[Image: IMG_0758.jpg]

Ortiz 31/199 @ $21
[Image: IMG_0757.jpg]

Here is the result of the problematic Bowman Platinum redemption -
[Image: IMG_0759.jpg]

I am not that impressed with the redemption as it is a 1 per case hit.