`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Taking a break

RE: OT: Taking a break
good luck man. A break is good, we all need one at some point me thinks. mine happened to be over 10 years but it was well worth it. Got so much stuff cleared up, had a baby started a family and took care of that, made sure we have a home. I dont think it would of been possible with my every extra penny going into cards. Its like a whole new world now and alot more fun with my lil budget i force myself to have.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

@Teresa - thanks I'll be back for sure. Not getting rid of me that easy.
@cowboy - mines not that drastic. Just a short one. At least I hope so.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Not even sweating the Dwyer bro do what you gotta do. Your Taiwan redzone should be in soon I got it in that lot I'll get it out as soon as it comes in. If you need anything give me a hollar
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(09-09-2011, 04:05 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Not even sweating the Dwyer bro do what you gotta do. Your Taiwan redzone should be in soon I got it in that lot I'll get it out as soon as it comes in. If you need anything give me a hollar
Thanks brotha. Didn't figure you'd be stressing it just wanted you to know I hadn't forgot you.

Hey Ryan, I had to do the same thing. Sometimes you just need a break. I hope you get everything figured out and come back soon. I'l let you know if I get and Taiwan Jones while you are gone. Can't wait till your back but until then good luck man.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 04:15 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Hey Ryan, I had to do the same thing. Sometimes you just need a break. I hope you get everything figured out and come back soon. I'l let you know if I get and Taiwan Jones while you are gone. Can't wait till your back but until then good luck man.
thanks kyle.

Take care of your business Rye! I have been trying to do the same thing and cling on to this as well but I keep getting blinsided by all kinds of crap. I have cut all my ebay spending which is good, I just need some more cash coming in. If I could get the ex wife off my back I would be doing all the good. Hang in there man, this place aint going anywhere.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 09:46 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Take care of your business Rye! I have been trying to do the same thing and cling on to this as well but I keep getting blinsided by all kinds of crap. I have cut all my ebay spending which is good, I just need some more cash coming in. If I could get the ex wife off my back I would be doing all the good. Hang in there man, this place aint going anywhere.
Without getting into too much drama you just summed up why I am taking the break. Court/lawyer costs are the culprits in my case. Custody battles are no bs. But like I said in the first post, this isn't a pity party for me. Just gotta do what needs to be done. My daughter means more than Taiwan Jones, David Carr or Derek Anderson ever would. I'm sure you guys understand. Good luck man. I feel you on the ex deal. Hit me up if you ever just wanna blow off some steam.