`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never saw this coming..

RE: Never saw this coming..
sorry to hear about your job man. Trust me, I have been in the same boat you're in and it is very scary not knowing when another job will come up for you to take. Luckily for me I was able to get back in with the same company that I was laid off from and I was only out of work for about 2 months.

Hope you find something soon. Best of luck to you.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that. I have been laid off 3 different times in my life, once the week of Christmas and another time when my wife was 5 months pregnant, so I definitely know what you are going through. My only advice is to keep your head up and know that you will land on your feet. Good luck and be strong
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 09:56 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Same thing hapened to me 1 year and 2 weeks ago. I am still without a job. When it happened to me my wife was 3 mths pregnent and we had a 13 mth old. Its been rough at times but I put everyting in Gods hands and he continuely provides. Just put your faith and trust in the Lord and He will make a way for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You have been a good trader to me so I'm sure we can work somethings out.
+1 big time, have faith and trust in the Lord, good luck with everything!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

anything I can do... just holler...or PM
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

That's not good news at all. My mom called me the other day saying her job of 27+ years was ending at the end of the month. She was a medical transcriptionist at our local hospital and they are cutting the whole department and instead outsourcing the work to a 3rd party company. Nearly 30 years of service and she gets a pathetic 8 week severance package. She's almost 60 and she'll soon be left with no health/life insurance that she's paid into for nearly 3 decades. Just ridiculous.

Man this sucks! I will help if I can. I know you helped me a little. Good luck!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Sorry to hear of your job loss. Keep your head up.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Sorry to hear that man. With a wife and kids, it has to be tough. Like somebody said earlier, you have to put faith in God. Things always happen for a reason. There is something better for you out there, just have to be patient until you find it. Best of luck on the job search, and use any outlet you can think of. Never know where the next job might come from.

Sorry, Sucks man.

Welcome to the New America. Companies use this "economy" just as a tactic to get more work out of less people. My job has laid off ppl every year since this started in 2008 and what they do is after they let ppl go, they bring in more temps to fill them in. That way they pay them less and dont have to provide benefits.

Its the rich getting greedier. Shame all the Repubs that have power in congress wanna protect these "job creators" (HA!).

Youre lucky that you had a higher position with a descent salary. My GF just got laid off last month, I make the average salary for a middle class worker and she was below average as a Pre School teacher. Im helping her out with her bills as she just bought a used car 3 days before they canned her. If Im on the chopping block in Feb then we are screwed!