`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peyton Manning Collectors Need Your Help!

RE: Peyton Manning Collectors Need Your Help!
(09-09-2011, 12:29 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Have thought about picking up a few myself. Wondering if his injury will cause the prices to go down a bit?
I would think a little, especially if he misses the whole season.

I would have to say the 1998 SP Authentic #14 is his BEST rookie card by far. The Contenders autos aren't really true rookie cards, plus those are overrated because almost all have faded autographs! The 98 SP will probably go down as his historic "must have" rookie for all time... I think raw you can pick one up for 700-800... not to bad in my view! Good luck!

Ya looks like a raw one went for 500 on ebay, not too bad. Maybe i'll grab that and one of the Bowman Autos?

if you can find a old box of SP somewhere that might could work. Rookies were a dime a dozen in 98
nevermind the box itself cost just as much lol
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-09-2011, 09:10 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Here's a link what what are 5 of his top cards:

http://gmagrading.com/peyton-manning-rookie-cards/
Yaaay
I have 3,4,and 5 lol

(09-09-2011, 05:08 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Yaaay
I have 3,4,and 5 lol
Any FT?

As far as "true" rc's go, my tops fav's wud b, Bowman Chrome, EX & Ultra. Jmo
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(09-09-2011, 05:58 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Any FT?
not ATM bro....I dont have dupes of any of those....I think I have an Extra Bowman rookie but not the Bowman Chrome....I have Lots of different ones.
I could make a list of the ones I would be willing to trade or sale and send it to you if you would like.

I have #3... I can't believe some of his others aren't up there... Bowman Chrome Interstate? Bowman Interstate? Bowman refractor? Black Diamond Rookies? Oh well, either way, I continue on my quest to land all 1998 year manning cards with a BGS 9.5. I already have 4 down and probably #5 on the way!

NP, I used that list myself and picked up a couple of the chrome ones