`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan question

Michael Jordan question
Hi!! I have peeked into basketball forums here and there but mostly stay in football. I do collect basketball and all 4 main sports so i have a question for you guys who are basketball card pros...

I have 2 Mj basketball card sets. One has 5 all metal collector cards and is made by Upper deck and the other is a Upper deck retirement 23 card set. Are either of these worth keeping as a cool collecting item? (neither set is for trade or for sale either way) As in other words, do they have a good value or are they like a 20 dollar set. I know you cant give me dollar amount values...but I just want to know what these are and an estimated value?

Thanks for your help!

RE: Michael Jordan question
Sorry to break this to you man, but those metal cards especially out the plastic are only worth about 5-10 bucks, same goes for 23 card retirement set. But since your saying neither is for trade/sale then yeah those are AWESOME display pieces!!! I have both of those as well and I have them proudly displayed in my apartment!

Hope this helped!

RE: Michael Jordan question
(09-08-2011, 02:12 PM)bengu Wrote: Sorry to break this to you man, but those metal cards especially out the plastic are only worth about 5-10 bucks, same goes for 23 card retirement set. But since your saying neither is for trade/sale then yeah those are AWESOME display pieces!!! I have both of those as well and I have them proudly displayed in my apartment!

Hope this helped!
Yes it did!! Thanks! I have been using them for display! They are worth just what i thought they were lol.