`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think on this?

what do you think on this?
I needed a lot of young guns so i decided to buy 3 x 24 pack boxes with the intent of trading any doubles for others i still need. 2 of the boxes had no young guns at all and the 3rd had 6.

I figured something's wrong here considering i got the correct number of cards and the memorabilia card per box.

I emailed Upper Deck and they told me 09-10 is too old to bother replacing anythng, basically tough luck. Shouldn't they at least offer up something? Wasting money on a full box to get a $12 jersey card isn't worth my time or money. I'm pretty upset and don't think i'll bother with UD products this year
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

RE: what do you think on this?
What were the boxes stated to have? I think you have to make sure you buy from authorized dealers now to be able to get replacements. Maybe they dont have anything from that year left to send to you?

(09-08-2011, 07:33 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: What were the boxes stated to have? I think you have to make sure you buy from authorized dealers now to be able to get replacements. Maybe they dont have anything from that year left to send to you?
odds were 1 in 4 and everything was still factory sealed. 99% of the time you get the 6 per box. I've never heard of anyone getting less, but i'm sure its happened, but none in 48 packs!? They said product is over a year old so they're not replacing anything. i think i should complaint more. it 09-10 ends in '10 and it's still 2011 Smile

I've seen box breaks yield 0 YGs. Actually, I've noticed more from 09-10 than any other year. I remember someone complaining about it and getting absolutely nowhere with UD maybe a year or so ago.
It seems you got 2 of "those" boxes. It sucks but there's not much you can do about it. That's the game we all play.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

And then on the other hand, you'll get a blaster box of 10 packs from Walmart like I did and pull 10 YG's. No joke, every pack had a RC, and it included a Tavares, a Duchene and a Myers. Total nonsense luck, but it happened. Every other blaster in that store had maybe 1 or 2 YG's, and a few had game jerseys, but only one that was 10 YG's, the odds had to be astronomically against it happening, but it did. Oddly enough, I was in Florida on vacation when I picked them up. Never a box like that HERE, I'll tell you, I've tried countless times.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Remember guys the boxes state odds not guarantees.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I would call again. I've heard that depending on which CR picks up, you'll experience different levels of help. If you bought the boxes at a retail store I read somewhere that there were quality control issues in the past with people resealing opened packs with the hits removed.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(09-09-2011, 09:30 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Remember guys the boxes state odds not guarantees.
True. I could see 5 or even 4 per box; which would still suck, but none in 2 boxes.....brutal waste of money

I have never heard of getting none in 2 boxes! sorry to hear about that, and hopefully they give you some help.

(09-09-2011, 12:48 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I would call again. I've heard that depending on which CR picks up, you'll experience different levels of help. If you bought the boxes at a retail store I read somewhere that there were quality control issues in the past with people resealing opened packs with the hits removed.
+1
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)