`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Marquee

Topps Marquee
With the new Topps Marquee due to be coming out next week I wanted to get your guys (and gals maybe?) opinions on the product. Being a newcomer to the trading card hobby (other than when I was a kid) I havent seen the release of a new product.

I am really interested in them due to their pricepoint and what you get, but I dont know if I am just being really optimistic about a product I nothing about other than whats on the manufacturers website.

RE: Topps Marquee
im being optimistic about a product i know nothing about too , lol. Im looking forward to this coming out, have a preordered 6 box case on stand by. I dnt usually pre order anything or get excited for new stuff, just have a good feelign about this one

Did you get confirmation that your case order was fulfilled?
[Image: braunsig.png]

With any new product, everyone is in the dark. Everyone just sees the same site images & teasers. This does look to be a great deal for a great product. Based on what types of cards we're supposed to get, it's definitely worth a try. I'm getting a box when it comes out.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I think that I am going to pre order a box and hope for the best.

(09-08-2011, 03:14 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: Did you get confirmation that your case order was fulfilled?
my lcs told me hed email me when it arrives

I am going to preorder a few boxes also, I am pretty excited for this one to come out!

It seems like a cheaper less shiny version of tribute. maybe a "sister" product of Triple threads. That's what it sounds like to me anyway. 4 mini box packs. each pack containing 1 #'d mem card. I will just pick up singles down the road. the 2011 tribute cards are already easy to get on Ebay for a great price. most are cheaper than the packs them selves.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

Which one costs more Triple threads or this one?

(09-08-2011, 01:53 PM)imnotded Wrote: With the new Topps Marquee due to be coming out next week I wanted to get your guys (and gals maybe?) opinions on the product. Being a newcomer to the trading card hobby (other than when I was a kid) I havent seen the release of a new product.

I am really interested in them due to their pricepoint and what you get, but I dont know if I am just being really optimistic about a product I nothing about other than whats on the manufacturers website.

How are the autos in this box?