`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on value

Opinions on value
Greetings all, I've been away from the card game for awhile now but still have little stuff here and there.

Well I've decided to sell all of my Jameer Nelson stuff and have a Framed personally signed(not to me, just signature, no COA) white number stiched jersey with a BGS certified slabbed 04-05 UD Exquisite Rookie 4 color patch auto and a 8x10 UD COA'd auto photo.

I was wondering what I should either be looking at value wise for this or at least opinions on what the minimum I should list it as a reserve as. I figure we still can't sell on here, my old acct is no longer active, so any opinions would be greatful.

X

RE: Opinions on value
The sell function is still getting the kinks worked out, I think. Most are setting up dummy trades and selling without becket's fees included.

If that is the exquisite RC, I would think it would sell well, just not sure of the price. Maybe $60-$80 I would think at an ebay auction for the RC. I could be wrong on that.

The photo won't sell very well. Even with UDA authentication Nelson signed photos won't sell for half of what UD charged for them.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Thing is that is everything is framed inside with the jersey so it would sell as a whole.

interesting. Not sure, that is kind of a specialty item then. If you are just looking to move it then start an auction at $0.99 and let her rip.

If there is a price that you have in mind that you could'nt part with it for below that price, then set that as your reserve or starting price.

My experience selling on ebay is if you let it start low and get more bidders involved it may sell higher with more interest being generated just by the increased number of bids.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!