`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a couple of breaks (scans)

a couple of breaks (scans)
So I am trying to stay away from busting wax. I have been purposely avoiding the LCS, but every once in a while I end up at Walmart and pick up some clearance cards.

First 2 scans are from 2 boxes of the $5.97 hockey that guarantees $50 in catalog value. Both scans only have a few cards to show off what they look like, but the boxes actually had the full 20 card insert sets of both inside (all big names, no scrubs).

The Core players insert set is on thicker stock than normal cards and was one of the 1 boxes in 10 that has $100 in catalog value instead of $50 so I was happy about that.

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]

Also, yesterday I picked up a box of..... get ready.... big spender here.... 2009-10 Collectors choice. I actually did pretty good for 10 bucks.

Here are the notables (I had some more choice reserves and inserts, but these are what's worth mentioning).

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]

The Neuvirth was definitely a nice surprise. For 10 bucks, collectors choice is a ton of fun to open. Multiple "hits" in every pack, just don't expect to ever move em, lol.

Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

RE: a couple of breaks (scans)
I'm loving the Pacific cards. Nice breaks.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

CC is always a fun break. Congrats on the Rookie Choice Prime. Too bad it wasn't Cal O'Reilly Sad
Congrats on the great cards.

I have been buying those $5.97 packs at WalMart too! Have hit the $100 value a couple of times in five boxes! Not too shabby! You seem to have hit a fantastic pack! Congrats!

Randi

amazing hits

love the Pacific
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

sWEET BREAKS
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

If the Neuvirth is FT can you check me for it?

(09-08-2011, 09:37 AM)rayeates Wrote: I have been buying those $5.97 packs at WalMart too! Have hit the $100 value a couple of times in five boxes! Not too shabby! You seem to have hit a fantastic pack! Congrats!

Randi
Yeah, I've bought a bunch of these. My Wal-Mart is out of them now. I've got a couple of duplicate insert sets from these.

Actually, the original post looks like one of my breaks. CC is fun to break for sure. Especially the 98-99 boxes they have on for $8.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com