`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVERYONE UPDATE ME: YOUR FAVORITE CARD?

RE: EVERYONE UPDATE ME: YOUR FAVORITE CARD?
From my Knicks pc:
Patrick Ewing

Saw this on eBay and had to get it. Never have I ever seen a dual of MJ with a Knick and a Knick legend at that. On-card...exquisite...great signatures...chic design. Perfect card in my eyes..
Michael Jordan

From my basketball collection (limited to whatever is on my photobucket as I'm currently unable to upload anything new... Sad :
My first MJ auto and I pulled it!
Michael Jordan

trio rc #372/375
LeBron James
Dwyane Wade

Always wanted a Timmy autograph and picked this one up at a card show a few years ago for a very fair price.
Tim Duncan

I pulled a Blake Griffin exquisite rc /225 but never took a pic of it, pretty nice card to have now. Also have a few Durant RCs that are very nice low parallels but never took any pics of them either. One day....lol! I guess I have a thing for rookie cards...I guess it helps that I pull nice low parallel ones too, lol
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

that coloring and foil on the frazier/jordan is awesome, national treasures just doesnt compare.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 11:48 AM)mrpunter Wrote: Shouldn't the autograph just be graded on how clean it is and not on how the athlete signed it?
Looks like the B in Bird barely runs off the sticker.. To my knowledge they only lower the auto grade for run offs or ink quality.

(09-10-2011, 01:41 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Looks like the B in Bird barely runs off the sticker.. To my knowledge they only lower the auto grade for run offs or ink quality.
thnx for the info

(09-10-2011, 02:46 PM)AboveAllBlue Wrote: thnx for the info
No problem, awesome card by the way!

[Image: SAM_0151.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0150.jpg]

I've never tried posting pics on a forum before....here I go. I'm waiting on another Terrico White/Greg Monroe dual auto. Can't wait for that one.

[Image: DSC01247.jpg]
[Image: photo.jpg]
[Image: DSC01246.jpg]
[Image: DSC01252.jpg]
This is the one in the mail that I can't wait for. The signatures may be a little off but the card itself is gorgeous. This is top 5 probably all time for most $ in a single card.
[Image: KGrHqIOKkE5CWdCtGDBODYEUecw60_3.jpg]
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams
[Image: Sig01.jpg]

Go away you other Pistons collectors, you're making my PC look meek (not in size, but awesomeness). lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Few more of my favorites...

[Image: KobeExquisiteFinal.jpg]

[Image: KobeExquisitepatchauto2-1.jpg]

[Image: KobeLimitedPatchauto.jpg]

My favorite basketball card....for now Smile
[Image: russell.jpg]
1/1
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY