`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for DRC, Pat Devlin and Daniel Thomas

Looking for DRC, Pat Devlin and Daniel Thomas
I know I don't have much to trade, but I'm looking to trade for DRC, Pat Devlin and Daniel thomas GU/AUs and rookies

Here's a link to my bucket:
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc242...can912/FT/

RE: Looking for DRC, Pat Devlin and Daniel Thomas
I have the Devlin UD Rookie Auto. Not giving up the DT's at this time. Going to wait. If you have a nice Chiefs Patch or Auto. Send me a trade offer

(09-07-2011, 08:04 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I have the Devlin UD Rookie Auto. Not giving up the DT's at this time. Going to wait. If you have a nice Chiefs Patch or Auto. Send me a trade offer
Sorry, no chiefs. What's in my bucket is what I have

I have a press pass Ledgends base # 10 and a prestige base #226 if your interested

(09-07-2011, 08:09 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: I have a press pass Ledgends base # 10 and a prestige base #226 if your interested
Of?

LOL..yea guess that would help huh, its of Daniel Thomas
(09-07-2011, 08:12 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Of?

(09-07-2011, 08:14 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: LOL..yea guess that would help huh, its of Daniel Thomas
I'm just not wild on trading just basecards. Usually isn't worth the shipping, ya know?

I have a 2011 Prestige Draft Picks Rights Pat Devlin Auto/1499. Do u have any Dallas Cowboys & Pittsburgh Steelers available for trade.

Thanks

(09-07-2011, 11:07 PM)hibe510 Wrote: I have a 2011 Prestige Draft Picks Rights Pat Devlin Auto/1499. Do u have any Dallas Cowboys & Pittsburgh Steelers available for trade.

Thanks
I have a Jonathan Dwyer/Demaryus Thomas dual jersey Bowman Stering #d/50 but that's it