`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 packs of topps chrome 2011!
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM
3 packs of topps chrome 2011!
Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

RC: Scott "i'll break your legs" Cousins
RC: Freddy Freeman
RC: Marcos Mateo
RC: Brett Wallace - Refractor

And speak of the devil.. Stephen Strasburg.. Its got a silver border, yellow letters and is a VC38 whatever that means.

Anyone know anything about the VC's?

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: 3 packs of topps chrome 2011!
(09-07-2011 03:45 PM)muz0 Wrote:  Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

And speak of the devil.. Stephen Strasburg.. Its got a silver border, yellow letters and is a VC38 whatever that means.

VC: aka "Charlie" aka "Viet Cong", very resilient and formidable foe, American enemy during Vietnam, that is all, thanks! Tongue

[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]
09-07-2011, 04:16 PM
(09-07-2011 03:45 PM)muz0 Wrote:  Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

It's the new 50-card "Vintage Cards" insert set. They are inserts of current players in the style of 2002 Topps Chrome.

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*
09-08-2011, 08:48 AM
check me for all the stras if ft

[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo
09-08-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm sure i'll trade this one away. I'll check later on if not tonight.

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Ahahahahahah - good one.

(09-07-2011 03:51 PM)cheetos Wrote:  VC: aka "Charlie" aka "Viet Cong", very resilient and formidable foe, American enemy during Vietnam, that is all, thanks! Tongue