`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Draft-2011 Ginter Breaks +need help

RE: 2010 Draft-2011 Ginter Breaks +need help
Ah, he must be talking about the clover decipher cards... when he said butterfly I immediately thought of the Animals in Peril mini set.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-07-2011, 03:56 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Nice Ginter auto... that's a very good pull. Make sure you're checking the rest of the Ginter... SPs are #301-#350, and many of the minis are good pulls too. Look for Bazooka back minis (hand-numbered to 25), no number minis (they have no card # on the back of the card), Fabulous Face Flocculance minis, and Fortunes for the Taking minis.

If you got anything interesting of Mark Reynolds, I'd love to work out a trade with you!
I have a hand numbered 7/25 Jorge De La Rosa
So where do I put that code in?
(09-07-2011, 06:05 PM)chris545 Wrote: I have a hand numbered 7/25 Jorge De La Rosa
I do have a Mark Reynolds and some Fabulous Face Flocculance minis, and Fortunes for the Taking minis.

(09-07-2011, 06:05 PM)chris545 Wrote: I have a hand numbered 7/25 Jorge De La Rosa

I do have a Mark Reynolds and some Fabulous Face Flocculance minis, and Fortunes for the Taking minis.
Which Reynolds card do you have?

As far as the code... no one knows. It's a puzzle to be solved. The first person to correctly solve the puzzle wins a prize. There are plenty of other threads and articles about the Ginter Code... I suggest you read them if interested.

The De La Rosa card is a "Bazooka back" mini card. It's also a nice pull.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

The first box of Ginter I opened in 06 I had the same thing go on. Was bored later and looked at the backs of the minis and found a John Wooden Bazooka /25! That's why I love A&G. By the way, any animals in peril minis you got I would be interested in. Thanks.
[Image: PoseyLetters.jpg]
Collecting
2010 Finest Rookie Autos Buster Posey Letterman
ALL Buster Posey Cards
Cards of the 2011 Tampa Bay Rays
2011 Allen & Ginter Animals in Peril- need 10 more!

Yea, this is my first time buying them and I'm starting to get into it. Animals I have: Hare #PP5, Whopping Crane # AP21, Anderson's Salamander #AP27,
Tonto #PP6, Whole #AP7, 2 Snow Leopards#AP12, Black Footed Ferret#AP25, Red Wolf#AP23.

Yea, this is my first time buying them and I'm starting to get into it. Animals I have: Hare #PP5, Whopping Crane # AP21, Anderson's Salamander #AP27,
Tonto #PP6, Whole #AP7, 2 Snow Leopards#AP12, Black Footed Ferret#AP25, Red Wolf#AP23.

I have a drew, hometown hero. 2 montero and Reynolds as an oriole

I like the Grandal auto Smile
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)