`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1993 Hostess - Need a couple more!
09-06-2011, 05:44 PM
1993 Hostess - Need a couple more!
Hey all. As i'm slowing starting to add the rest of my baseball collection (up to 93 and am going backwards), I noticed that i only need a couple more cards to complete the 1993 Hostess set. I have a ton of doubles and triples from this as well. I wanted to see if anyone had the follow laying around somewhere in your dusty boxes lol

I need the following:
8 -Barry Larkin
13 - Frank Thomas
22 - Tom Glavine
26 - Cal Ripken Jr.
28 - Don Mattingly
29 - Kirby Puckett

Let me know as i also posted my dobules and triples from this as well including sandberg, henderson and griffy jr to name a few.

- Rob

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 04:23 PM
RE: 1993 Hostess - Need a couple more!
(09-06-2011 05:44 PM)muz0 Wrote:  Hey all. As i'm slowing starting to add the rest of my baseball collection (up to 93 and am going backwards), I noticed that i only need a couple more cards to complete the 1993 Hostess set. I have a ton of doubles and triples from this as well. I wanted to see if anyone had the follow laying around somewhere in your dusty boxes lol

I need the following:
8 -Barry Larkin
13 - Frank Thomas
22 - Tom Glavine
26 - Cal Ripken Jr.
28 - Don Mattingly
29 - Kirby Puckett

Let me know as i also posted my dobules and triples from this as well including sandberg, henderson and griffy jr to name a few.

- Rob

I've got extra Larkins and an extra Thomas. Interested in the Henderson and the Sandberg. PM me if you're interested.

Collecting: Jeff Odgers, Patrick Marleau
09-07-2011, 05:58 PM
You got it!

(09-07-2011 04:23 PM)sjodgers36 Wrote:  I've got extra Larkins and an extra Thomas. Interested in the Henderson and the Sandberg. PM me if you're interested.

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
09-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Bump.. Need 4 more.

22 - Tom Glavine
26 - Cal Ripken Jr.
28 - Don Mattingly
29 - Kirby Puckett

Let me know! Thanks!