`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome?

2011 Bowman Chrome?
I have not seen much hype for chrome this year...Platinum had a good bit of hype but ended up kind of sucking...I want to buy a case of Chrome but IDK if it will be worth it...or just wait till next years bowman and buy some older boxes for fun(99-04 chrome?)

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome?
I haven't seen/heard the hype either. I wonder if everybody is waiting/saving their money for Triple Threads, Marquee and Finest.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Probably saving funds...plus Sterling and Tier One are both due this year. Too many products and not enough time. Plus the Harper craze has died down since his injury and that is what was pushing a lot of the bowman sales.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Harper is not having an auto card in 2011 Topps Chrome right?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

DP&P is what I'm waiting for.
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

I don't believe so, as they're all auto RCs (Freeman, Hosmer etc.) rather than prospects.

(09-06-2011, 07:20 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: Harper is not having an auto card in 2011 Topps Chrome right?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks for the replies. I am getting an itch to buy a case of something...not sure what else I would want to get. suggestions?

I'm also waiting on Draft & Prospects but were talking about November.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I bought a case of Heritage minor league. Can't wait til it gets here. Was kinda bummed to see Harper only signed 99 total cards for the print run though. Still I think it will be fun.