Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dang the difference a few weeks make

RE: Dang the difference a few weeks make
I just LOVE flippers!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

prolly just trying to pad his budget and get something else. just business. If he was a smart man he would take double his money on that and move on if he is really interested in unloading it. Myself i would hate to give up on a guy that early though, gotta keep a guy for at least 3 years before you let er go. Didnt gettis get drafted in '09 or '10?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Its supply and demand. You cant hate on the guy for trying to make a buck. If he thinks he can make money...more power to him. You dont know, maybe he wants to make money on that card so he can buy something he needs for his pc. wether its for money or hobby you cnt hate. Like it or not money is part of this hobby
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I flip cards all the time, mostly ungraded high value cards. Montana RC, Payton RC, etc......get graded and sell for a profit. Also if I see a card I can double my money on why not? on average I net about $500 bucks a month. When you got a 2 mortgages, 2 car payments, a wife, a kid.....trust me every bit helps....I would put providing food and shelter for my family over the "hobbys sake" any day. So I have nothing wrong with card flippers. Its just business.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]