Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Trade: Jahvid Best 1/1, Buster Posey Triple Auto, etc

For Trade: Jahvid Best 1/1, Buster Posey Triple Auto, etc
I collect HOF/legends game-used and/or autograph - Baseball or Football

I would like to put the following up for possible trade:

[Image: scan1.jpg]
TOP CARD: 2010 Bowman Platinum Triple Auto BPTA-SPM - Jesus Montero, Buster Posey, Carlos Santana - Red Refractor #7/10

BOTTOM CARD: 2010 Bowman Platinum Triple Auto BPTA-SBD - George Springer, Jackie Bradley Jr., Alex Dickerson - Refractor #65/89

[Image: scan2.jpg]
LEFT CARD: 2010 Topps Chrome 212 - Stephen Strasburg - Purple Refractor #119/599

RIGHT CARD: 2010 Bowman Platinum 18 - Buster Posey - Gold Refractor #262/539

[Image: scan4.jpg]
TOP CARD: 2010 Contenders #217-B - Jahvid Best - Cyan Printing Plate #1/1

BOTTOM CARD: 1962 Topps Football Bucks 33 - Fran Tarkenton

[Image: untitled-1.jpg]
TOP CARD: 2010 Topps Prime Auto + Multi Jersey PL5-NS - Ndamukong Suh - #56/299

BOTTOM CARD: 2010 Topps Unrivaled Auto + Prime Patch - Gerald McCoy - #5/10

RE: For Trade: Jahvid Best 1/1, Buster Posey Triple Auto, etc
Just so you know. To trade on this site you need to put your cards for trade in the Organize. Check the TOS. I would be interested in the plate and the posey after you put them in. Also the SUH too

(09-06-2011, 03:26 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: ...To trade on this site you need to put your cards for trade in the Organize. Check the TOS...
I did add everything, as best as I could anyway - the red refractor version of the Montero, Posey, Santana auto wasn't in the database so I just added the plain one. The printing plate versions of the Jahvid Best were not there either, so again, I added the common version.

Is there something more that I still need to do?

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2011/bow...ch-8223159
YOu still have to add the cards for trade. Those cards are in the system. I just copied 1 of them above

(09-06-2011, 03:55 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2011/bow...ch-8223159
YOu still have to add the cards for trade. Those cards are in the system. I just copied 1 of them above
That card is different than the one I have, Joe-Mauer is the third auto instead of Carlos Santana.

I think I have corrected the other issue, I was looking at the default view only at first and didn't see the "Trade Away" column, I marked all 8 cards for trade.

What is the standard way to deal with a card that can't be found in the Beckett database? is there a way to add, or at least petition Beckett to add a card? I added the common variations of both the cards I couldn't find, but it hardly seems like the ideal solution.

Cmb for the sub and best!@
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%