`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanting Some Paypal Cards for Sale FS SCANS

RE: Wanting Some Paypal Cards for Sale FS SCANS
BigT, check me for a trade on the Bradford!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(09-05-2011, 07:19 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: BigT, check me for a trade on the Bradford!
If I dont sell it I will check you. Im trying to sell first as I got the itch to bust product.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Sent pm back....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Bump up for the start of the Work Week!
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Bump. Anyone???

would you consider a possible trade/a little pay pal type offer on the Bradford?

(09-06-2011, 10:23 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: would you consider a possible trade/a little pay pal type offer on the Bradford?
Bradford is gone.

ahhh...well I hope it went to a good home Smile

Good luck on rasing some pay pal my friend!

The main product I have been waiting on this year is Timeless Treasures and both of the LCS within a reasonable driving distance from me both said they wouldnt be getting it in til later if at all Sad

(09-06-2011, 11:00 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: ahhh...well I hope it went to a good home Smile

Good luck on rasing some pay pal my friend!

The main product I have been waiting on this year is Timeless Treasures and both of the LCS within a reasonable driving distance from me both said they wouldnt be getting it in til later if at all Sad
I know my LCS has stopped carrying a lot of the higher end product as it is sitting on his shelf. The economy is killer bad right now and cardboard is taking a back seat for a lot of people.

Thanks for the best wishes and I feel like the trader who bought the Bradford was pretty excited to be getting it.

Final Bump then some will stay for trade and some will head to the bay.