`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanting Some Paypal Cards for Sale FS SCANS

Wanting Some Paypal Cards for Sale FS SCANS
Like the title says, I am wanting(not needing) some Paypal. I have the itch to open some product and would like some more $$$ to do so. I am willing to deal if you buy more. All cards are in my organize.

Mods: If by some chance I have done something wrong as I have never sold and only traded, please shoot me a PM or reply here and I will fix it ASAP.

[Image: scan0001.jpg]

Elway/Tebow /25
Bradford /270
Maclin 4 Color /109
Gonzalez /125
Gilyard /21

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

Marshall 25/25 Wow an Ebay 1/1!!! LOL
Jenkins /999
LaPorta /594
Wheeler & Coyle are both /25

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

Gwynn /75
Cabrera /970

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

Coyle /25
Brock LL /50
Brock Records /100Brock HOF Materials /50

LMK what you want VIA PM and what you will pay including S&H. If I like it I will send you my Paypal info and cards will go out next day.

There are many more cards in organize that I will sell as well. If you see something please let me know.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

RE: Wanting Some Paypal Cards for Sale FS SCANS
Man I would LOVE to help you. You have done some for me before. I just posted a sale thread cause my wife bought a baby set for $600 today. PM me a price for the Gwynn though and if I cover my butt and its still there I will get it from you.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Bump up for the start of the Work Week!
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

what you looking for on the Edmonds auto?

pm me the price of all the team usa autos please

You will need to enter your asking price in your org, along with the quantity for sale in the "Sell" column (switch your layout to Selling to see those columns). If done correctly, on your profile page in the bottom right where it currently says you have "No items for sale", it will show that you have items for sale.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-06-2011, 04:39 PM)ceocards Wrote: You will need to enter your asking price in your org, along with the quantity for sale in the "Sell" column (switch your layout to Selling to see those columns). If done correctly, on your profile page in the bottom right where it currently says you have "No items for sale", it will show that you have items for sale.
Chris,

I am fixing it now. Thanks for the help.

Terry
(09-06-2011, 11:34 AM)1st4040 Wrote: what you looking for on the Edmonds auto?
PM Sent
(09-06-2011, 03:44 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: pm me the price of all the team usa autos please
PM Sent

Final Bump then some will stay for trade and some will be heading to the bay.

PM sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-07-2011, 05:31 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: PM sent
Replied