IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help identifying this card please

Help identifying this card please
Ok i am sure i seen a card that resembles this one:

[Image: tonyromo.jpg]

As some of yall know i am a sucker for eye appeal type cards. On the right side of this booklet card, it has 3 diamond shaped patch slots that is a absolutely gorgeous design IMO. I want to know if there is a card that isnt a booklet like this one that still has the 3 diamond patch layout? and if so what type of card is?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: Help identifying this card please
I love those booklets....I have picked up 3 or 4 of them and bidding on another now....but I havent seen any cards that have the Diamond looking triple jersey swatches besides these.

Yeah me either..Wink but those booklets are awesome!!! Add some multi patches and they would be so cool...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

ok cool thanks guys, i guess i will just shot for some of the booklets when i can. They should do this design on a regular card for sure.

The Exquisite "rare materials" cards are similar, but not quite what you are looking for. Tons of multi color patches in those though.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 07:00 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: The Exquisite "rare materials" cards are similar, but not quite what you are looking for. Tons of multi color patches in those though.
Just looked those up, they are impressive too, thanks for the tip. These exquisite people sure do know how to design cards.

I know of some designs that use the 3 gu per card, but The only ones I've seen have been multi players. Aside from the Exquiste, Tribute, and Supreme 4 jsy slots, I'm not sure a card company would do that specific design to a singular card because it would take up too much space in the middle
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Look for a 2008 UD Premier Equipment /25 or /10 or 1/1.... That's a cool triple swatch that features a helmet, jersey and patch.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(09-06-2011, 06:18 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Look for a 2008 UD Premier Equipment /25 or /10 or 1/1.... That's a cool triple swatch that features a helmet, jersey and patch.
Oh ya those are perfect thank you, some of the 08 UD premieres patches are nice looking too. Good year with CJ, mcfadden and felix jones all rookies.