`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome
I just opened 2 2011 Chrome boxes today, and I really like it. They're still warped just a little, but nowhere near as bad as last year's stuff, and the parallels and the vintage inserts look really sharp.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-06-2011, 08:26 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I just opened 2 2011 Chrome boxes today, and I really like it. They're still warped just a little, but nowhere near as bad as last year's stuff, and the parallels and the vintage inserts look really sharp.
pics please!!!!!

See my thread in the Box Breaks section... it's got pics.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Last yrs product blew because the company who used to make chrome for them went out of business and topps had to scramble top find another company

If the cl I saw was complete, half of the autos were good to great. With others having potential.

I haven't opened more than a box or 2 of tc since 05, might do a case of this.