`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FT/FS Maybe Jags Game Used Ball MJD Josh Scobee Auto

FT/FS Maybe Jags Game Used Ball MJD Josh Scobee Auto
Hey guys I have ben on Becket since 2001 as member id Tmacfan or Tmacfan824. My Name is Jake and I have completed over 100 through the mail trades and my ebay id is tmacfan824 with 100% feedback. I have not been on beckett in 4 years so my account with over 3,000 posts does not exist anymore but I am back! lol and I am not one of those banned guys im not going to post my address right now and all that but anyway task at hand:

Game Used Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Football Signed by Maurice Jones Drew and Kicker Josh Scobee. It is a real NFL football it is a kick ball. It is not stamped with a K on either of the marked panels like I have seen some. It has 2 large K's on the plain panels and kick is actually written in the laces. the pics speak for themselves if i posted them right anyway I really would like to know what it is worth and what you guys think it is worth in trade or sale. I doubt I will trade or sell it but I am a huge packers and brett favre fan I will just let that be known lol. Any Jags or MJD Scobee Fans? Or any Jags fans who like game used footballs lol? l got the ball at the Jags-Rams game last week at EverBank Field. I bought $194.00 Touchdown Club Seats and caught the ball Scobee threw to me on the left side of the tunnel in the first row right after the Jags loss. I have a program also autographed by jags punter matt Turk and my ticket from the game and pictures, Scobee also tweeted about the ball after the game! I am just very excited to have it and whats everyone think? email me if you are interested I honestly do not know what I want to do with it. Thanks guys

Jake

[Image: JAGSbestpart7.jpg]

[Image: all.jpg]

[Image: JAGSbestpart5.jpg]

[Image: JAGSback3.jpg]

[Image: JAGStop2.jpg]

Tmacfan824 Photobucket Album Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Football

My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.

RE: FT/FS Maybe Jags Game Used Ball MJD Josh Scobee Auto
It's just like sports cards man, whatever a Jags fan is willing to pay for it.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.