`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One fat pack of Victory, just to have a look...

One fat pack of Victory, just to have a look...
...and I pulled a trio of those red parallels that are burning up the OPG, haha. Not a bad haul overall, I pulled a few base cards for the PC; Seguin, Lucic and Ovechkin, and one of the three reds was also a Lucic, and I pulled two of the heavier hitters in the set for trade, Taylor Hall and Carey Price (already added to the Org.)

I love the look of these, so I'm going to buy a bunch of the packs tonight to try and put the base set together, with rookies, but any red parallels I pull (that aren't Bruins or Ovi) will be available for trade. I'll post pics of these here tonight, as well as any others that I may pull.
Cheers!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: One fat pack of Victory, just to have a look...
Sounds like you hit a very nice Rack-Pack! I have an Ovechkin Red, and am interested in the Price Red you have. If you are able to hold on to it for a bit, I will initiate a trade when I am moved. Please let me know. Thanks!

Randi

nice hits congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-06-2011, 08:19 AM)rayeates Wrote: Sounds like you hit a very nice Rack-Pack! I have an Ovechkin Red, and am interested in the Price Red you have. If you are able to hold on to it for a bit, I will initiate a trade when I am moved. Please let me know. Thanks!

Randi
Sounds like a solid plan to me. Shoot me the trade offer when you're ready, and I'll hold the Price fo you. Thanks Randi!

(09-06-2011, 08:55 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: nice hits congrats

Thanks J.J. Not a bad haul for $4.99, in my opinion.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/