`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Wings, pg.21)
(09-14-2011, 12:15 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: The predicted number of views by the time we complete all of the NHL teams is about 19,000 if we stay at the current average number of views per team. Amazingly popular thread rice. Good night. Spud
Spud man, what are you doing up so late? I was up that late bidding on a card for a friend in NL

and yea it be sweet to hit all 30 teams... too bad we can't do teams that are not around anymore as well like the KC Scouts, Wanderers, Barons, Golden Seals, to name a few
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I had some inspirations for my book in my dreams, woke up and had to write them down as they were actually quite good! Also had some ideas for a song I am working on to present at the next Nova Scotia Musicians Meeting. If more teams were added we may cause another Beckett hard drive failure with one of the longest threads I have ever seen. Spud Smile

(09-14-2011, 06:12 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: Spud man, what are you doing up so late? I was up that late bidding on a card for a friend in NL

and yea it be sweet to hit all 30 teams... too bad we can't do teams that are not around anymore as well like the KC Scouts, Wanderers, Barons, Golden Seals, to name a few
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

sounds good and that be great if we cause hard drive failure as it shows hockey has some bite to it!

(09-14-2011, 06:30 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: I had some inspirations for my book in my dreams, woke up and had to write them down as they were actually quite good! Also had some ideas for a song I am working on to present at the next Nova Scotia Musicians Meeting. If more teams were added we may cause another Beckett hard drive failure with one of the longest threads I have ever seen. Spud Smile

oh yea
for most 380 for replies and 36620 for views

This is a great thread.....@Bonnev659 sounds like you have been around hockey for awhile...lol...California Golden seals and Mr. Carol Vadnais..Gilles Meloche between the pipes he opened up a Dillalo burger restaurant here in Montreal which is still there.....guess I am not the only oldie here...lol....did card companies make cards with those jersey's I have never seen any...Hockey will always have bite....

Golden Seals Meloche card from this past season 10-11 Between the Pipes
[Image: scan0001-12.jpg]

(09-14-2011, 07:26 AM)ty4orce Wrote: This is a great thread.....@Bonnev659 sounds like you have been around hockey for awhile...lol...California Golden seals and Mr. Carol Vadnais..Gilles Meloche between the pipes he opened up a Dillalo burger restaurant here in Montreal which is still there.....guess I am not the only oldie here...lol....did card companies make cards with those jersey's I have never seen any...Hockey will always have bite....

not my card, just a buddy who i was on his photobucket to load it up

That is a nice Meloche card should have figured ITG they are good like that with older teams and players mem.......Thanks

From one oldie to another (or two) that Meloche card is cool. Way better than my bent cornered OPC cards from 1975-76. That might be an idea for another great thread...
[Image: NHL-TorontoMapleLeafsFinal500.jpg]

Collecting vintage Leafs and Orr autos and patches. Also looking for ITG Enshrined and Superlative jumbo emblems too!

Final Red Wings Vote Tally
kissboot's Osgoods: 5 (spud*; iluvladies; powell; jaykay*; jafi*)
Dragik's Datsyuk/Lidstrom: 2 (bimola; thunder)
scarrman's Yzerman "C": 2 (rice; bonnev)
ty4orce's Lidstrom/Salming: 1 (mattg)
Dragik's Zetterberg: 1 (canuckle)
Bimola's Cujo: Honorable mention (bonnev)

*denotes the Artifacts tag was specifically cited out of the entire lot. kissbootlegscanada, let me know if you prefer another card to represent your collection.

kissbootlegscanada introduces himself to the world with a staggering display of Osgoods, virtually lapping a field that's arguably been the strongest to date. Who knew white string on red cloth could look so varied and dynamic? Everyone who entered a Wings card I guess.

Congratulations to kissbootlegscanada! We hope you'll come back to accept this recognition from your fellow hobbyists and also pick a new team for us!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(kissbootlegscanada picks a team)
congrats

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(kissbootlegscanada picks a team)
Martha's Vineyard?? Spud Smile
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).