`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb question about grading services.

Dumb question about grading services.
What is the difference between 'BGS' and 'BCCG' ??
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Dumb question about grading services.
This should help clear things up:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-145...light=BCCG

Basically BCCG is a lower standard of grading then the BGS. BCCG is used for bulk grading and isn't as strict with it comes to handing out grades

(09-04-2011, 03:53 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: This should help clear things up:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-145...light=BCCG

Basically BCCG is a lower standard of grading then the BGS. BCCG is used for bulk grading and isn't as strict with it comes to handing out grades
Ok so how does that affect pricing/value?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Honestly, I look at a BCCG 10 about the same I would a nice looking raw card. More than likely it would convert to a 9ish IMO. I would pay no more for a BCCG 10 than I would a very nice looking raw card.

(09-04-2011, 04:21 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Ok so how does that affect pricing/value?
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Kinda my thoughts. But the holder is pretty similar to a PSA case dontcha think?