Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Fake is this?

How Fake is this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Canton-Abso...3f0d727ed3

So I am chasing this set. The Prime is always a multi color patch. Out of the hundreds I have seen throughout this while set - none have ever had a partial auto. Look at the supposed partial auto, its so fake!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: How Fake is this?
I dont know if theyre real or fake but I saw some of the partials in this years elite on ebay as well

Seems legit to me...I've seen swatches with signatures on them before. It also looks exactly like the way he signs the 'IC" in his last name.

(09-04-2011, 03:37 PM)chargers360 Wrote: I dont know if theyre real or fake but I saw some of the partials in this years elite on ebay as well
I don't know its just very strange that this is the only one of anyone with a partial I have seen yet. I could see if I saw a few here and there but just this one? Highly suspect.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I say the auto makes it look more real, if it was just a plain white patch, then I'd question it

I wanted this card so bad! I really dont think its fake because like somebody else said, I have seen quite a few partial autos through out products as well. And not just this year but even on a Rice FOTG from a couple years ago. Secondly, the auto on the jersey piece looks to be like Rice's auto with the last 2 letters. It wouldn't make any sense to replace a multi colored patch with a partial auto that they had to cut up. I think I have seen this card before though back when the product first came out. I really do think your safe with this one but only you can make yourself comfortable with it. If your always going to think its fake then you wont like owning it lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

looks real to me
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I'd say it's real I've seen several like it in various products. Basically companys buy a game used jersey and chop them up some are auto'd some aren't. It looks to me like this was a gu jersey that he auto'd and someone sold
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(09-04-2011, 04:06 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I wanted this card so bad! I really dont think its fake because like somebody else said, I have seen quite a few partial autos through out products as well. And not just this year but even on a Rice FOTG from a couple years ago. Secondly, the auto on the jersey piece looks to be like Rice's auto with the last 2 letters. It wouldn't make any sense to replace a multi colored patch with a partial auto that they had to cut up. I think I have seen this card before though back when the product first came out. I really do think your safe with this one but only you can make yourself comfortable with it. If your always going to think its fake then you wont like owning it lol.
I have the Rice for this set already so I am ok. Maybe it is real. Suprising to me but probably just because I have never seen anything like this before.

i say real. nothing suggests fake to me.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]