`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Fanfare box
09-04-2011, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2011 09:23 PM by spazmatastic.)
My Fanfare box
Here are the goodies from my box of 2011 Press Pass Fanfare. Some will be FT after Beckett lists them and they have values.

[Image: FanfareSilver-Kulwicki.jpg]
EDIT**This MW has been traded!
[Image: FanfareMWallace.jpg]
EDIT**This AD has been traded, too!
[Image: FanfareADillon.jpg]

[Image: FanfareAU-Hornaday.jpg]
[Image: FanfareAU-Kligerman.jpg]
I might keep this one.
[Image: FanfareAU-Palumbo.jpg]
#'d to 5!!!
[Image: FanfareAU-Lofton.jpg]
One of the best looking RU's I've ever pulled.
[Image: FanfareMWaltrip.jpg]

These last 2 are for my PC.

[Image: FanfareJG.jpg]
[Image: FanfareAU-Bayne.jpg]

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: My Fanfare box
Very nice!1st gordon I've seen.

[Image: jeff.jpg]

My Collections Website
09-04-2011, 04:38 PM
'R & K sportscards' pulled the /50 one, but I don't think I can get it from Ray b/c we collect the same drivers.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
09-05-2011, 12:36 PM
hey keep me in mind for the waltrip please
09-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Looks like a pretty good box....and you got an auto of the hot chick that stands outside the car in winners circle! :-)

[Image: stlbanner_zpsa32abf00.jpg]
09-05-2011, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 09:43 PM by spazmatastic.)
(09-05-2011 12:36 PM)jacobzcardz Wrote:  hey keep me in mind for the waltrip please

That is easily the nicest RU card I pulled. The shoe piece is SO thick that the card bulges around it. I am looking for another multi-color RU card in return (of any type). Feel free to send me a PM with links to scans/pics of any you have.
(09-05-2011 12:51 PM)slufan83 Wrote:  Looks like a pretty good box....and you got an auto of the hot chick that stands outside the car in winners circle! :-)

I was initially upset with that pull, BUT only b/c it was my bonus pack. Someone on another site said "Hey, she spends more time in Victory Lane than any driver does!"
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I wish I had the money to buy at least one more box. I had fun busting that box and at least 2 of the 9 hits were keepers.
BTW, the Dillon and Mike Wallace have been traded.

09-06-2011, 05:33 AM
I think I am gonna buy 2 more boxes on Friday. I am finishing a side job tomorrow and will have extra $$ that the g/f doesn't know about. haha

[Image: jeff.jpg]

My Collections Website
09-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Nice austin dillion

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
09-06-2011, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 12:16 PM by spazmatastic.)
(09-06-2011 05:33 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote:  I think I am gonna buy 2 more boxes on Friday. I am finishing a side job tomorrow and will have extra $$ that the g/f doesn't know about. haha

Good luck!
(09-06-2011 11:02 AM)alstott9adams Wrote:  Nice austin dillion

Thanks. I thought so too.

09-14-2011, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2011 09:27 PM by spazmatastic.)
Updated the original post.
(09-05-2011 12:36 PM)jacobzcardz Wrote:  hey keep me in mind for the waltrip please

I still haven't heard from you. What do you have to offer for it? Post something here or send a PM and we can talk it out.