`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 Limited Material Phenoms Needed

2010 Limited Material Phenoms Needed
Looking to complete my 2010 Limited Base Set w Material Phenoms RC Autos. Here is the list of what I still need. Let me know what you have and if you are looking to trade or sell. Like everyone, I would prefer 3 & 4 color patches but at the end of the day I am more concerned with completing the set at this time so I will look at single color cards as well. Only looking for the ones #/199.

Thanks.

2010 Limited #203 Gerald McCoy JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #205 Rolando McClain JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #207 Ryan Mathews JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #214 Arrelious Benn JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #215 Rob Gronkowski JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #216 Jimmy Clausen JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #218 Ben Tate JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #219 Montario Hardesty JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #223 Emmanuel Sanders JSY AU RC
2010 Limited #230 Mardy Gilyard JSY AU RC

Anyone?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: 2010 Limited Material Phenoms Needed
I have a Demayrius thomas redemption I'm waiting for, if I get it will let you know.

I have a nasty Ryan Mathews...but he's a PC guy so you'd have to come hard to get it from me Smile
[Image: DSCN1311.jpg]
Org and bucket up to date
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff362/HBerman15/
Collecting Adrian Peterson, Ryan Mathews, Randy Moss(Vikings), Miscellaneous vikings auto's and GU I like. 2011 R&S Green Longevity Patches.

(09-04-2011, 05:23 PM)berman15 Wrote: I have a nasty Ryan Mathews...but he's a PC guy so you'd have to come hard to get it from me Smile
[Image: DSCN1311.jpg]
Why don't you check my org and let me know what you like for it.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Updated and still chasing!

Haven't asked in a while - still looking for these - please help!
(09-04-2011, 02:46 PM)megatronford Wrote: I have a Demayrius thomas redemption I'm waiting for, if I get it will let you know.
Have you gotten that redemption yet?

Updated 11/12 - still looking for these. Let me know what you have, would love to put this chase to rest!