IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 BEST HOBBY BOX?

2011 BEST HOBBY BOX?
Just wondering what is the best hobby box for the money?ty

RE: 2011 BEST HOBBY BOX?
I have yet to drop money on one, but Lineage at around $75 a box looks good to me.

I'd say Platinum. Cost a little bit more than Bowman, but you get 3 hits in Platinum. Better odds for a Harper ; )
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

I think the Harpers are super rare in Platinum. I have purchased 3 boxes and haven't hit even a base card for Harper. I purchased 2 boxes of bowman and got at least 2 Harpers.

(09-03-2011, 02:30 PM)dheadt Wrote: I think the Harpers are super rare in Platinum. I have purchased 3 boxes and haven't hit even a base card for Harper. I purchased 2 boxes of bowman and got at least 2 Harpers.
Thus far in 2011 I think Topps has crookedly advertised checklists and not produced on any of them. I would buy 2010 Bowman Platinum before I would buy 2011. I had an entire case of 2011 Platinum, nothing but junk, highest value card was one that books at $40, the rest were $12-8 with loads of doubles. I got two base Harper cards, but nowhere near the complete set for the prospect cards. If one looks at the 2011 Platinum checklist and then compares to what was really put in, lots of difference and lots of cards that do not exist.

Well that sucks. I love the cards but your right I feel took when I open a box. Is one of those Harpers for trade?

I think I got 3 base Harpers as well....something is fishy in the state of Alabama.......Sad
~The resident mafia guy~