`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fake auto warning

fake auto warning
it was brought to my attention on a chat room tonight that there is an item on ebay. tittle 2008-09 The Cup Hockey Tri-Auto Beliveau Duff Bouchard
on the bay item 310342734521

look at the autos.... you know Jean B auto is always clean, so you know something is up

just want to make sure no one gets hurt
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: fake auto warning
(09-02-2011, 11:05 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: it was brought to my attention on a chat room tonight that there is an item on ebay. tittle 2008-09 The Cup Hockey Tri-Auto Beliveau Duff Bouchard
on the bay item 310342734521

look at the autos.... you know Jean B auto is always clean, so you know something is up

just want to make sure no one gets hurt
Not sure if I agree with you. Some of his more recent autos do not look as crisp as they once did. Also Beliveau has a rather long auto and it would be hard to get it into the space provided on that card.

Tell me , why would some one wipe off a good auto and replace it with a fake?

(09-02-2011, 11:37 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Not sure if I agree with you. Some of his more recent autos do not look as crisp as they once did. Also Beliveau has a rather long auto and it would be hard to get it into the space provided on that card.

Tell me , why would some one wipe off a good auto and replace it with a fake?
I havent looked at it, but there are those "proof" cards that are non-numbered and non-auto'd. I think one should look at both to determine its authenticity.

this one looks like it is stamped with a number. Beliveau is getting old, maybe he's just having trouble.
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

the person who mention it last night to me, is a hard core Beliveau collectors, so i trust him
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-03-2011, 07:55 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: the person who mention it last night to me, is a hard core Beliveau collectors, so i trust him
Ok, we are talking about a guy that has had numerous health problems, from concussions from when he was playing , to heart problems, to tumors, to having a stroke, etc..... over the years, and quite frankly anyone that has been through all that is not going to sign their name in a "clean" signature.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-03-2011, 09:37 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Ok, we are talking about a guy that has had numerous health problems, from concussions from when he was playing , to heart problems, to tumors, to having a stroke, etc..... over the years, and quite frankly anyone that has been through all that is not going to sign their name in a "clean" signature.
I agree if you look at his autos from recent issues they are not nearly as clear as they used to be. Also if it is not his did some one fake it and why or did some other player actually sign that area.
All is autos I have seem that are neat take up more space than was available on that card. Also this is an 08-09 The Cup card which was when he was having seroius health problems.

I did want to play the devils advocate per say but I DO NOT belive that this is a fake.

(09-04-2011, 12:26 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: I agree if you look at his autos from recent issues they are not nearly as clear as they used to be. Also if it is not his did some one fake it and why or did some other player actually sign that area.
All is autos I have seem that are neat take up more space than was available on that card. Also this is an 08-09 The Cup card which was when he was having seroius health problems.

I did want to play the devils advocate per say but I DO NOT belive that this is a fake.
It's a card from Upper Deck, Upper Deck does not witness any autograph signings, they send the cards to the player's home, team, agent, etc, and the player or whomever, signs the auto, and returns the card to UD, anybody could be signing the card for the player.

UD even admitted in a question and answer session with Beckett's that they do not have a rep witness the auto's being signed

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Shezdoni is SUPER correct above.

On a second thought the proof card with fake signatures is a new problem on ebay trade sites with the cup
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK