`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just thought I'd share this one...

RE: Just thought I'd share this one...
Thought I'd bump this thread back up to the top with a related follow-up question. And the question is... what would you do if you owned this card? Would you a) simply hold onto it ... or ... b) trade it for something else? And if you were to trade it, what would you be looking for?

I personally have no tie to Mike Kelly or A&G or the 1800s or anything related to this card. It's basically just neat having a card that old. Maybe I'm missing something?!?

My thought is to maybe try and trade it or sell it for cash and use that cash to buy what I'd really like to have. Then I have two thoughts... 1) get a Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig card from the 20s or 30s if possible or 2) get some 60s RCs of some HOFers that I actually watched play... Ryan, Seaver, Carew, Jackson, etc.

So just curious... what would you do with this card if you owned it.

(09-26-2011, 11:44 AM)cdillon17 Wrote: Thought I'd bump this thread back up to the top with a related follow-up question. And the question is... what would you do if you owned this card? Would you a) simply hold onto it ... or ... b) trade it for something else? And if you were to trade it, what would you be looking for?

I personally have no tie to Mike Kelly or A&G or the 1800s or anything related to this card. It's basically just neat having a card that old. Maybe I'm missing something?!?

My thought is to maybe try and trade it or sell it for cash and use that cash to buy what I'd really like to have. Then I have two thoughts... 1) get a Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig card from the 20s or 30s if possible or 2) get some 60s RCs of some HOFers that I actually watched play... Ryan, Seaver, Carew, Jackson, etc.

So just curious... what would you do with this card if you owned it.
Hold on to it

I'd keep it if my grandmother gave it to me.