[Image: bbbb.jpg]

[Image: bbb.jpg]

[Image: bb.jpg]

[Image: bbbbbbbb.jpg]

[Image: bbbbbbbbb.jpg]

RE: 2011 Press Pass fanfare PICS
Nice! You did pretty good.

After getting and busting my box (as well as seeing other breaks), I think you did a lot better than I thought in my previous post. 3 multi-color cards in one box is fantastic!!! I only got 1 and haven't seen another break that had more than 2.

After having a break myself AND seeing a bunch of others...

I'd put you in the Top 5 of box breaks I have seen!!! Seriously, you did real good. If you wanna trade the base/die-cuts AND/OR Championship Caliber inserts, PLZ let me know what you have and want.

(09-04-2011, 05:01 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: After getting and busting my box (as well as seeing other breaks), I think you did a lot better than I thought in my previous post. 3 multi-color cards in one box is fantastic!!! I only got 1 and haven't seen another break that had more than 2.

After having a break myself AND seeing a bunch of others...

I'd put you in the Top 5 of box breaks I have seen!!! Seriously, you did real good. If you wanna trade the base/die-cuts AND/OR Championship Caliber inserts, PLZ let me know what you have and want.

Lol thanks dude I actully liked my box I thought it wasn't bad and the multiple colored cards were good cause they went into my PC. Only think I didn't like was the gaugn auto but uk evetthinh can't be good and ya I'll send u a pm on the die cuts and championship caliberd

Sick hamlin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK