`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: VY #2 QB...

OT: VY #2 QB...
hey, just a heads up... whoever doubted him not being Vick's backup can eat it...Smile j/k... at least he will get a shot...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagl...d=15585797
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: OT: VY #2 QB...
I hated to see him get hurt, and really hope it's just a precaution doing the MRI. Hopefully it's like Andy says, he should be fine.
I've always liked Vince, from his time at TX, so here's to hoping he can get himself going again and land a starting spot somewhere sooner than later.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(09-02-2011, 11:05 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: I hated to see him get hurt, and really hope it's just a precaution doing the MRI. Hopefully it's like Andy says, he should be fine.
I've always liked Vince, from his time at TX, so here's to hoping he can get himself going again and land a starting spot somewhere sooner than later.
I agree!!! I think he will be ok... I am just thinking they are playing it safe with the MRI... We will see...

As good as he was coming out of texas its hard to believe he has had it as rough as he has in the NFL.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Him getting the #2 nod doesnt surprise me 1 bit. I think he's 1 of the best QB's in the league. And the run threat he brings to the defense opens up the running game. CJ balled last year when VY was at the helm. Putting him at 2 is a no-brainer. COngrats YOUSmile

(09-02-2011, 01:21 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Him getting the #2 nod doesnt surprise me 1 bit. I think he's 1 of the best QB's in the league. And the run threat he brings to the defense opens up the running game. CJ balled last year when VY was at the helm. Putting him at 2 is a no-brainer. COngrats YOUSmile
man, Kaffy had a rough game man...Sad I am sure he is feeling that hit today... I am sure he will pull through though...