`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozzie Smith mail week

Ozzie Smith mail week
Gotta show some of my new Ozzies that arrived over the past week. First the only card from his rookie year of 1978, Family Fun Centers card. It's oversized, about 4 times the size of a normal card. Condition is not bad at all, a few flaws but would probably grade a 7 (not bad considering the size and rarity).
[Image: RC.jpg]
Next some relics. The leather and UD Legends are courtesy of Yankeeempire, the other 3 were about 20 bucks total off zbay (dual relic #d/25):
[Image: GU.jpg]
2 cheap ebay cards and the non-relics courtesy of alto4life:
[Image: assorted.jpg]

Also bought a 250 card assorted lot. Sweet lot, all different, had several Topps Tiffany, Fleer Glossy, UD gold hologram (all factory set issued), lots of odd-balls, inserts, parallels, premium sets...Cant go wrong with 250 different cards for 30 bucks shipped. Book value (not that it matters) probably at least 400 bucks on the lot. Anyways, thanks for looking! Next up hopefully a couple on-card autos.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

RE: Ozzie Smith mail week
nice pick ups!
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Really nice cards. A great player and a great guy.

i have this for trade or sale for the right price!

NOT FOR SALE
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(09-01-2011, 08:14 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i have this for trade or sale for the right price!
Im definitely interested! PM me a sale price and lmk what you're looking for in a trade. Also check my org, but I have a few things not in my org yet.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

I've always liked the family fun card.....gotta get one of those.
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

Sweet cards! I love my Fam Fun card too!