`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stevan Ridley Finest patch auto FS

RE: Stevan Ridley Finest patch auto FS
I hope you can get 50 for it man....I just think you would be better off asking a lower price
If that Inception jumbo patch auto didnt even bring 30 then I couldnt see any other patch autos /599 bringing more than that.....You can always find a Ridley or Pats collector and probably get more and yea when products first come out they sale for the most then, so now would be the time to sale it.
Throw it up on ebay and see what it brings.

and yes all products do sale differently but Inception is more high end than Finest is.

Thanks man my other hit was a santonio auto patch numbered to 89. What do you think that would sell for. I only bought three packs and got both hits!

Santanio Holmes?
I know there havent been a lot of vet patch autos coming out of finest so it might do ok.....the only person even simillar to him I can find for sale is Sidney Rice and it is getting some bids so I would throw it up.

If you are wanting to make some money on those cards NOW is for sure the time to sell.
When products first come out they bring a higher price than they do once they have been circulated around and newer products come out,but if its somebody you like I would just hold on to them....the cards look pretty good this year.

50. is alot thought you had a refractor
http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad217/djllanes/

Not trying to trade over 2 for 1! Thanks!

Last year I pulled the bradford /50 and the superfractor of emmanuel sanders 1/1 auto dual patch