`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rays games... holy moly...

RE: Rays games... holy moly...
YES Rays won!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on crying Red Sox!

(09-28-2011, 11:07 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: wow wow what a final day this is insane.... so many games down to the last out and so many miracle upsets and hrs to stay alive. wow.
Agree...completely amazing. I kept going back and forth on the channels for both games. I was holding my remote so hard I almost broke it. My 16 month old was sleeping so I had to contain myself. My Mets might suck but the decline of the Red Sox in September made my season a little better Smile
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

Unbelievable is an understatement, so glad Im not a Red Sox fan right now. Gotta love this baseball.

Longo is a BEAST! Go Rays!
Looking for Ripken, Sandberg, and Starlin Castro.

wowo wowoowowowowowowo Cant believe it that was an intense game.. I like the Rays.. but their fans suck!!

I feel like I played in all those games tonight! I was going crazy bouncing from game to game! I'm spent! Absolutely incredible night of sports!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(09-28-2011, 11:13 PM)sfgiant01 Wrote: wowo wowoowowowowowowo Cant believe it that was an intense game.. I like the Rays.. but their fans suck!!
Sad but true. I think if they swapped teams with Durham and we had the facility, they would get better support here than they do now there.

(09-28-2011, 10:00 PM)john1580 Wrote: dude what a game.....who is home in balt . boston ? i see theres a delay but could it get called as the final score or no ?
I think they would have waited even if it was 4AM to finish the game, with 2 out in the 9th i thought Boston was going to win.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Boston sucks
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48