`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like Pujols is Brushing Up on His East Coast Manners...

Looks Like Pujols is Brushing Up on His East Coast Manners...
As a life long St.Louis Cardinal fan I must say that he is about the only star player that never endeared himself to me and a ton of other Cardinal fans.... Here is more proof that he should be sent out of the best baseball town in America! Berkman on first next year? Sounds good to me.... Then we can take the $250,000,000 saved and get a whole bunch of high end tallent!

Here is Barry Jr in full effect: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_lea...lb-wp17848

RE: Looks Like Pujols is Brushing Up on His East Coast Manners...
The rest of your lineup will look like the Mariners if you take Albert out of it. I thought the video was hilarious. If that was in St Louis, then this would be a story. Be glad you have him, and hope you have him for the rest of his career.

i agree... thats pretty funny... its a grown man, not a little kid...

if ryan howard did that to me, id say "you a**hole" then chuckle... rivalries ftw...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Just not a class act. I agree that it was funny but he is tired. The Seatle Mariners eh? Um, who do they have that can match Holliday and Berkman? And if you take all the money he will command you are looking at two more All-Star types and several other quality players...... I think you have to be from St.Louis to pick up what I'm puttin down.. Smile

rivalries arent meant to be classy. if he had done that to say, the angels, id agree, hes a *****. its only funny BECAUSE of the rivalry.

i also agree on not paying that much money to 1 guy. thats 2 top end starters + some good bench players for a guy that plays a position that is flooded with good players.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

HAHA!! Alright Pujols! Although, I don't think many Cardinals fans are agreeing with you. Berkman is 3576875 years old and is benefiting from hitting around Pujols and Holliday.
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

[quote='capncush' pid='1690778' dateline='1314817655']
rivalries arent meant to be classy. if he had done that to say, the angels, id agree, hes a *****. its only funny BECAUSE of the rivalry.

I disagre on this point....The Cards/Cubs rivaly is pretty classy...We go to that thing the Cubs play in and they come to the Mecca that is Busch Stadium and we talk baseball and eat hot dogs and give each other funny jabs...

I know I am extra critical of Pujols and that's cool. I am tired of him being Baseball's Brett Favre....

And yes...I drink bunches of Cardinal Kool-Aid!
Pujols is at least 35.....

Get real... It was a Brewers fan!!! Who cares that the Brewers fan didn't get a ball from Albert! Get one from Fielder... If Albert did that to a Cards fan then there'd be an issue, find me a video of him doing that to a Cards fan and I'll side with you... Until then spare me the BS about Albert not being a class act... It was funny... Its like at a Cubs game, most true Cubs fans if Albert hit a HR would throw that crap back... A true fan of there team would not be looking for something from the opposing team, sure there are some exclusions, but most times people would rather get something from there players. It serves that fan right...

I feel like the Skip Bayless of the board! Smile

Pujols has so many with deep man crushes on him....fun stuff friends!

lol... Just sayin... If you call yourself a Cards fan and thats your attitude towards that incident then I question your loyalties as a fan. Most Cards fan will probably think thats hilarious... Really who cares that the poor Brewers fan didn't get a ball from him. I personally would love a ball from Albert, not that I'm a fan of his or have a crush on him or what not more so cuz I respect him as a great player, if he pulled that on me I'd not think of him any differently. I'd laugh it off and say you got me. Its really not that big of a deal. I certainly would not say I don't want him on my team over that... I wish you were the GM cuz I'm sure any team would gladly take him off your hands... Oh and just a year ago Berkman was fat, slow and lazy so I wouldn't rely on him too much...