(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BGS grading projections / estimate
08-31-2011, 10:06 AM
BGS grading projections / estimate
All,

I am new to the forum, and I am yet to submit anything for grading to BGS. I am currently building a lot of Manning rookies which I feel will grade out to a minimum BGS 9 or better (in my opinion).

However, I was curious, is there anyone who is willing to take a look at scans of the cards (approximately 7-11 cards thus far) and provide a quick BGS grade projection or estimate???

If not, is there anyone willing to say "thumbs up, go ahead and submit" or "hold off" based on the cards' conditions in the scans???

thanks for the help and consideration. I appreciate any input/advice.

http://s1081.photobucket.com/home/coureymarshall66

[Image: manning10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2011, 10:34 AM
RE: BGS grading projections / estimate
Go ahead and scan them (front and back) and post them in this thread. I'm sure several of our fellow members will gladly offer you some input.

Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas
[Image: targeted_zpsfeaf74b4.png]
08-31-2011, 01:30 PM
(08-31-2011 10:34 AM)y2hood Wrote:  Go ahead and scan them (front and back) and post them in this thread. I'm sure several of our fellow members will gladly offer you some input.

Thanks for the courtesy and help! I will post within the next week. While on the subject, I noticed that some people have extremely nice "scans" while others have poor images.

(dumb question) but I am assuming that people actually use a scanner to post images of the card, as opposed to using a camera???

http://s1081.photobucket.com/home/coureymarshall66

[Image: manning10.jpg]
08-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Yes, use a scanner as the card won't show up as well for the purpose you intend.

Additionally, if you have a card shop nearby or someone else who is knowledgeable on cards and grading, I would ask them to take a look as well. These types of scenarios are always best in person, especially when looking at the surface. Also, we all love our cards and for the most part probably think they look better than they might actually be so it would be helpful to get an unbiased eye. With that said, post away and there are plenty of people here who would be willing to help you out the best they can!