`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on 2011 Panini Gold Standard Football?

Any word on 2011 Panini Gold Standard Football?
I have been looking around just about everywhere for some info on this box but cant find when or will itll be for sale.

All i found was some information on it:

Product Configuration: One pack per box, 12 cards per pack
Price Point: High-End Football Card
Target Audience: Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors, Football Card Collectors
Box Break

Three Numbered Autographs
Two Numbered Memorabilia Cards
Four Numbered Inserts or Parallels
Three Numbered Base, Rookie and/or Legends Cards
12 Total Cards

Product Highlights:

Autographs numbered to 499 or less.
Memorabilia Cards numbered to 299 or less.
Inserts and Parallels numbered to 299 or less.
Base, Rookie and Legend cards numbered to 299 or less.
All 36 participants in the 2011 NFL Rookie Premiere have on-card autographs (/499 or less).
Bullion Brand Logo Signatures (/5 or less) offer an autograph and gear logo.
Double Standard Signatures (/99 or less).
Golden Anniversary Material Signatures (/49).
NFL Shield Signatures (/1).
Each 15-box case has a card with an embedded piece of 14-karat gold that make a team, NFL or Hall of Fame logo.
Both Super Bowl Ring Signatures (/10 or less) and Super Bowl Ring Team have diamonds embedded in them. In the case of the Ring Team cards, collectors get six diamonds.

Here is what some of em will look like:

So whatcha guys know and think about em? Any estimated price range even?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: Any word on 2011 Panini Gold Standard Football?
the only word I have on it is that its going to be about $1000000000 a pack Smile

I haven't heard anything else about them either, but based on those stats: Price will be HIGH ($500+ per box). I personally wouldn't bother with them. I am really tired of seeing high-end products that have #'d base cards that are more limited that the AU's. That is just ridiculous to me. The base should be #'d to 499 and the AU's should be way less than /499, maybe /99 would interest me. Considering the #'s, there shouldn't be any BASE cards, the AU's should be considered as the base cards.
The actual #'s are just backwards to me. All of the base cards should have a higher BV than most of the AU'd cards b/c of the amount available, but that still won't happen. I see this product making more people mad than it makes happy with the purchase of a box.

good point spaz, looking at the numbers that way might make it to where its not gonna be worth dishing out 300+ bucks just to try and hit the gold bar, diamond stud cards. If you dont get those hit or some other perdy incredible one then youll likely lose your butt in the end.

Maybe what they are saying is the AU's will be # to 499 or less, but some of them may only be say 99 or less?

However i do love the idea of having diamond/s and gold in the card. The innovation and idea direction is alot better then those gameboy cards for sure any day.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Eh... Can you say, "'National Treasures' with a blend of the GOLD cards from 2011 Contenders?"
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

IF they are anything like what i have seen in basketball i wouldnt have them most of the breaks in basketball the auto's are very poorly placed on the cads and lots of damaged stuff as said earlier if you dont hit got gold or diamond card you probally be dissapointed.
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index