`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Roy PC Item!

New Roy PC Item!
To make a long story short I went over to a guys house after work today who is looking to sell Roy stuff he has been collecting since the early 90's.

I bought a box full of 8x10s, newspaper clippings, 15-20 cards, a rookie card mint or better condition, starting lineup collectibles, replica 1/3rd scale masks, and some other small items as well.

The reason I'm posting a thread about this is because of the big ticket item. I have never seen anything like this before... It's a picture I took on my cell phone, but you get the idea. I'll try to get better pictures when I'm not so busy with other stuff going on!

[Image: Storm.jpg]

It's 6 feet long and about 2 to 3 feet high. The guy said it was in a foot locker or some other retail store like that. I'm not sure exactly how he got it I wasn't paying attention because I was in awe, but he had his dad build the frame and get glass cut for it at a local company.

THE THING IS AWESOME! I've never seen anything like this. The best part is he gave me everything for a very low price and the rookie card plus two other cards paid for the whole lot right there.

He gave me a deal because he knows I'm a huge fan of him and the Avs and it was just sitting in his garage in boxes so he wanted to go to someone who would show it off and appreciate it.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

RE: New Roy PC Item!
Very nice haul. Curious to see if you find out any more about that piece.

Very cool piece! Congrats!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

That is awesome. Congrats on that lot you got. That picture is amazing.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

amazing stuff congrats
great story and enjoy it!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Very nice. I am interested in seeing a picture of the helmet you got. Years back I was able to get a replica Koho helmet that the had a limited production on. One of my faviorte items I picked up, even used it when I played Ice and Roller hockey.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Sounds like some cool additions throughout, but that sign is sweet.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%

Very cool!

Always love seeing new Roy stuff.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(08-30-2011, 08:41 PM)rcm331 Wrote: Very nice. I am interested in seeing a picture of the helmet you got. Years back I was able to get a replica Koho helmet that the had a limited production on. One of my faviorte items I picked up, even used it when I played Ice and Roller hockey.
The helmets I got were just collectible items. One had the Habs paint job and one had his Avs paint job. They are I think 1/3rd the size of a real helmet. I have some non sports card related projects I need to get done but when I start going through this stuff more I will definitely take pictures!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Nice...have you figured out where in your room it's going? (Read: is your GF going to allow you to put it above the bed?)
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee