IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To contact UD or to not contact UD

RE: To contact UD or to not contact UD
well of course he takes forever to sign...he has such a sweet auto -
sincerely,
james neal, corey perry, sergei samsonov, ao, matt gilroy, sergei bobrovsky, andreas nodl, jonathan cheechoo, ....

(08-30-2011, 03:49 PM)nuccionino Wrote: The OP brought up the horror stories, so I was explaining how this probably has nothing to do with UD.
Horror stories about customer service. I know I've heard enough horror stories about customer service re: replacements to not expect stellar service if I do ever have to deal with a replacement situation with them.

Says nothing of the actual production of the card.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-30-2011, 03:30 PM)wickabee Wrote: I don't think anyone is saying this is UD's fault. JJ said their customer service is either very good or very terrible, but that's it.
Haha. I say, give em a call. I don't know about all the customer service griping. If anyone's ever dealt with a cable company or a utilities company...ehrm...let's just say that I wish UD were running Comcast. It COULDN'T get worse.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(08-31-2011, 12:28 AM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Haha. I say, give em a call. I don't know about all the customer service griping. If anyone's ever dealt with a cable company or a utilities company...ehrm...let's just say that I wish UD were running Comcast. It COULDN'T get worse.
now i know that is bad... but at least they better then on some ways
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yeah I just saw a Spectrum patch on their last night; think it's a bit out of my price range though; I'll wait for a 2 or 3 clr one to come up
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87