`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Diamond Giveaway

Topps Diamond Giveaway
Can anybody help me figure out the topps diamond giveaway digging portion. I get to the field where I am supposed to be able to dig and can't dig anything. I see the field, but nothing to dig with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Topps Diamond Giveaway
(08-30-2011, 12:00 PM)holymolyhorsie Wrote: Can anybody help me figure out the topps diamond giveaway digging portion. I get to the field where I am supposed to be able to dig and can't dig anything. I see the field, but nothing to dig with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
have you entered any codes? You get one dig per code. Also you can't dig on an iPad, the browser is not compatible with that feature...

(08-30-2011, 12:19 PM)Davis26 Wrote: have you entered any codes? You get one dig per code. Also you can't dig on an iPad, the browser is not compatible with that feature...
I have entered the codes but when I get to the field, I am not able to dig. I heard a shovel or something is supposed to appear but I can't see anything. It's just the field and I can't do anything with it.

(08-30-2011, 05:13 PM)holymolyhorsie Wrote: I have entered the codes but when I get to the field, I am not able to dig. I heard a shovel or something is supposed to appear but I can't see anything. It's just the field and I can't do anything with it.
My son says to just click on a square on the field and it should dig itself. Hope this helps.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(08-30-2011, 05:21 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: My son says to just click on a square on the field and it should dig itself. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's still not working. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. I'm starting to get frustrated with this thing. I appreciate any other suggestions.

Try another browser maybe?

Did you x out of the popup covering the feild?
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(08-30-2011, 08:21 PM)Davis26 Wrote: Try another browser maybe?
That was it. I had to download a new browser and it worked right away. Thanks for all the help and suggestions. I appreciate it.

No worries the same thing happened to me. For a while it wouldn't work on Firefox but then it did, then same happened to Chrome, etc. Topps Giveaway sites always seem to be a little touchy.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants