`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 UDSweet Spot Pack Condition Question!!

2011 UDSweet Spot Pack Condition Question!!
I recently went to my lcs & bought a pack/tin of 2011 UD Sweet Spot football. I was not particularlly thrilled with the hit (redemption Sad ) until I seen who it was. Anyway, upon inspection of the cards, I noticed that ALL of the cards have bent corners on the top left & right, including the thick a** redemption!

Is this normal for these cards to be in such bad shape? Has anyone else had this happen & wud it be worth it to contact upperdeck to see if they can resolve this problem.

Any insight wud be appreciated.

And here is a scan of the cards.... pic is not super clear, but inperson, the corners are horrible!
Photobucket

Any help wud be appreciated! Thanks!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: 2011 UDSweet Spot Pack Condition Question!!
Thank god for redemptions in this case!!! All they have to do, and hopefully they read these threads on a rare occasion, is put four very cheap, but very effective pieces of foam around the edge of the pack, voila problem solved.

To answer your question, yes from the reviews here and on various other places when this problem was pointed out to me recently, is that this is very common for the sweet spots in the tin boxes.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

It happens when the pack is sealed, this is what they told me. I bought a box of Artifacts hockey last year and ever pack was like that. Its as if the card were not pushed all the way down into the packs before they were sealed shut.

My friend had the same EXACT problem.....he contacted upper deck about replacements....I will let you know what the out come is.

Thanks for the replys guys! You would think upper deck would have a better handle on their quality control to prevent this sort of thing from happening... This is one of the reasons why I dont buy packs/boxes that much anymore.

@ marinoisking - Please keep me updated! I would love to know how your friend makes out with this problem. Thanks.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**