`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 card not marked 1/1 question?

1/1 card not marked 1/1 question?
I just picked up a 2010-11 Between The Pipes Emblems Gold #M15 Evgeni NabokovMEM slated print run 1, but the card isnt marked with any serial number. No 1/1, no # at all on it. I was just wondering if this a common thing with newer 1/1 cards? Just thought it was odd that BTP would put out 1/1 cards and not even mark them.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: 1/1 card not marked 1/1 question?
(08-29-2011, 03:20 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: I just picked up a 2010-11 Between The Pipes Emblems Gold #M15 Evgeni NabokovMEM slated print run 1, but the card is marked with any serial number. No 1/1, no # at all on it. I was just wondering if this a common thing with newer 1/1 cards? Just thought it was odd that BTP would put out 1/1 cards and not even mark them.
ITG does not normally mark their cards. When they do, issues occur (example - Emerald Masked Men this year). You have to look on their website or Beckett for the print runs.

Hope this helps
Looking for any cards of PHILIP GRUBAUER and TOM WILSON

Bucket
http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n160/Dgerhart024/

(08-29-2011, 03:30 PM)dmg5662 Wrote: ITG does not normally mark their cards. When they do, issues occur (example - Emerald Masked Men this year). You have to look on their website or Beckett for the print runs.

Hope this helps
Thanks, I donno, to me it just makes it more believeable that a card is an actual 1/1 when its stamped vs not.

what happened with the Emrd Masked Men?

Was that the set that were labelled 1/1 but were actually/100 or something?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-29-2011, 03:57 PM)wickabee Wrote: Was that the set that were labelled 1/1 but were actually/100 or something?
A fun little error from BTP this year ws that the Masked Men Emerald were all marked Emerald Version 1/1 on the back, while in reality the print run was actually 340.

I still find it funny how people couldn't get to their pitchforks fast enough when ITG made the mistake, yet people still mindlessly buy the questionable stuff from Upper Deck without any issues, even if cards are proven to be errors in some way.

(08-29-2011, 03:20 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: I just picked up a 2010-11 Between The Pipes Emblems Gold #M15 Evgeni NabokovMEM slated print run 1, but the card isnt marked with any serial number. No 1/1, no # at all on it. I was just wondering if this a common thing with newer 1/1 cards? Just thought it was odd that BTP would put out 1/1 cards and not even mark them.
do you have a scan of it?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-29-2011, 05:25 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: do you have a scan of it?
I can put one up i you want... Gotta tell me how to post images on this site tho haha

(08-29-2011, 05:28 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: I can put one up i you want... Gotta tell me how to post images on this site tho haha
if you have photobucket or whatever use the "img code" once you upload them to the site and it should work
also can do post the front and back of the card
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)