`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good mail-week with a few Bucco PC additions

RE: Good mail-week with a few Bucco PC additions
(08-30-2011, 10:40 AM)iujapander Wrote: Mine too, but I think it is time for a fresh start as generally Pirates fans are pretty down on him. Some reasons are valid, others appear to just want to blame him for the whole organizations problems. Whatever happens I still think he can be a valuable addition to any organization (but obviously am biased), especially if he can platoon, face only righties, and not have to be the clean up hitter.

By the way, nice pickups to the OP!
100% agreed. He has been AWFUL against lefties, thought I'm sure he will find a home somewhere. He might have to start thinking about a future outside of catcher, but that's really the only position where his offensive numbers can warrant a roster space.

At any rate, thread hijack...over! Sorry. Again, awesome pickups!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

thanks for the comments guys! I myself would love to have Doumit's bat coupled with the Fort's glove behind the dish. At the same time, I'd love to see Jaramillo stay healthy and get a shot at the job, always really liked the kid
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

Most of what I'm hearing is that Doumit will be gone, Snyder's $6+mil option will be declined, however that they plan to pursue a deal that's less than that. McKenry and Jaramillo will compete for the backup job. Of course, a lot can change over the offseason.

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]