`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AHHH!!! STUPID EBAY SELLER EDIT ME OVER!!

RE: AHHH!!! STUPID EBAY SELLER EDIT ME OVER!!
thanks all. I'm a bit calmed now. Always nice to talk to ya'all on this site
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I know how you feel bro I got a seller with two Dwyer chirography autos one for 8.00 and one for 10.00 and he won't sell either to me, says I insulted him sometime with a offer I made. I even offered to buy the higher priced 10.00 one at full price no offer just buy it out right and still no. Two words Jack Wagon
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

The funniest thing about this story is that the idiot blocked you and cost him money at the same time. Horrible business sense if his goal is indeed to get the best price for his card and then block someone who might help push the card to a higher price.

RE: AHHH!!! STUPID EBAY SELLER F's ME OVER!!
(08-28-2011, 09:43 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: if he sucks that bad why would he want to buy it in the first place.
Once somebody starts talking down something I have that they want.....I end all talks right there....I mean really? If said card(s) are so crappy why do you want them? Are you wanting to add them to your crappy card PC?

I mean 7 dollars would be a pretty fair ebay price for the rookie without the auto.
Except in some cases it is neccessary. There was a guy on another site that pulled a gore 1/1 auto and had no idea of what it would be worth because he was new to collecting. Well I have bought quite a few gore 1/1 autos and was interested in purchasing his. He was thinking $300 based on other peoples dumb advice. So I tried to simply educate him a little from my experience and even sent him multiple recent links to ebay auctions that had ended so he could see for himself. (all standard auction too) Well he then came back and said he wasnt sure he wanted to sell the card now because I had told him how much his card "wasn't" worth. I was then insulted based on the way he made me sound. I never even offered him a price in the first place. I wanted him to come up with an educated price and see if it was fair. But it ended up just being another person who thinks their card is worth 5 times more than what somebody is willing to pay.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(08-29-2011, 12:30 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I know how you feel bro I got a seller with two Dwyer chirography autos one for 8.00 and one for 10.00 and he won't sell either to me, says I insulted him sometime with a offer I made. I even offered to buy the higher priced 10.00 one at full price no offer just buy it out right and still no. Two words Jack Wagon
On this site or another one?, let me know who it is and we will see if we can't acquire those for you,

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I guess he didn't like you telling him in not so many words, "I told you so." Last year I saw a seller that had a BIN on a Spiller auto.......$1500!!!! I PM'd him and told him that I would give him a fair offer based on the other cards in the set. This card was numbered out of 5. He PM'd me back saying that the price was non-negotiable. I PM'd him back saying something along the lines of that being a ridiculous asking price, and he responded that when he sold it, he would be $1500 richer, and I still would be without the card. Something like that. Yeah, a lot of sellers are crazy.
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

I always butter up my offers with polite words despite the sale price some salers are asking since they have the card I want. I say about 70% of the time it helps in getting a deal done-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(08-29-2011, 01:04 AM)shezdoni Wrote: On this site or another one?, let me know who it is and we will see if we can't acquire those for you,
It was on the bay, and thanks for the offer but Rgf17 is on it for me. It was all a big misunderstanding, I made a offer on 30 cards and the seller thought I made a offer on over 100. I told him I didn't want all the dupes just the ones I needed but he didn't seem to figure that out. I even told him the ones I wanted when I made the offer but he still said he was offended.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

(08-29-2011, 11:42 AM)biglump007 Wrote: It was on the bay, and thanks for the offer but Rgf17 is on it for me. It was all a big misunderstanding, I made a offer on 30 cards and the seller thought I made a offer on over 100. I told him I didn't want all the dupes just the ones I needed but he didn't seem to figure that out. I even told him the ones I wanted when I made the offer but he still said he was offended.
Yes sir. Its bought and paid for. Final score, Beckett members 1- eBay punk 0.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(08-29-2011, 12:37 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Yes sir. Its bought and paid for. Final score, Beckett members 1- eBay punk 0.
Lmao thanks bro. I think I'll send him a link to it in my bucket when it gets here and tell him thank you for the Dwyer

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21